- What is WE-HAUL-IT?We-Haul-It is a dump trailer service. We haul away items that you no longer need or want, like construction and landscape debris, garage clean out materials, old furniture, concrete etc.
- How big is the trailer?At WE-HAUL-IT dump trailer is 12 feet long, 6 feet wide and 4 feet high which is approximately the size of a mini van. It can hold up to 10 cubic yards of material.
- What can you take away?WE-HAUL-IT can remove almost anything! What we do take:
Appliances – Freezers, washers & dryers, A/C’s
Construction Debris – Walls, windows, floorboards, drywall, etc.
Furniture – Couches/sofas, sofa beds, mattresses, table & chairs
Garage, Shed & Attic Junk – Boxes, books, old tools, tires
Garden Refuse – Branches, tree and bush clippings & leaves
Roofing Items – Tile, shingles and plywood
Wood – Fencing, firewood, old timberWhat we do take with special loading requirements:
Concrete – Broken sidewalks, block walls, cement roof tiles, flooring.Must be loaded in the middle of the trailer over the axles.May not be loaded more than half way up the trailer.
*If only concrete, no dump fees will apply*
The following list is items that we do not take under any circumstances:
Asbestos – Siding, shingles or insulation
Oil Tanks (unless empty and top & bottom cut out)
Paint -If you have paint/paint cans that need to be disposed of, we recommend that you contact your local solid waste facility.
Many of them have “free” homeowner drop off sites.
If these items are found within the trailer upon dumping, there will be a $100 charge from We Haul for EACH item found. You may also be subject to Federal/State/Local fines and/or charges. As well as, being prosecuted by the State of Florida for illegal dumping.
- Why can't you take hazardous materials?State and local regulations prohibit the transport of hazardous materials. For information on how to handle and dispose hazardous materials, please contact your local solid waste management facility.
- Why would I use your service rather than another type of service?We-Haul-It has 22 dump trailers which increase availability, efficiency, and response time when you need our services. Since we work around your schedule, we will drop off our dump trailer when it is convenient for you.
- Are you licensed?All employees and equipment at WE-HAUL-IT are fully licensed and insured. Every truck and trailer is registered and carries all necessary permits.
- Can you give me an estimate over the phone?Certainly! All we need is your address to get started.
- What is the cost?The base rate charge for the Tampa Bay area (depending on distance from the nearest We Haul It Office) starts at $150.00 plus dump fees.
- How do you calculate the weight?Weight is calculated at the landfill using a drive-on scale.
- How long can I keep the trailer?You are allowed to keep the trailer for up to 48 Hours, which is included in your base rate.For additional day/prices, please contact a We-Haul-It office.
- When should I schedule an appointment?Contact us as far in advance as possible and we will schedule a dump trailer drop off for you.
- I really need the trailer dropped off after hours. Can you do that?Absolutely! As long as we have access to the site and will not be disturbing anyone, we are happy to accommodate you at any hour of the day or night.
- If I'm unable to be home when you deliver the trailer, will this be a problem?We know you have a busy schedule, just tell us where you want the trailer placed, and it will be waiting for you when you get home.
- Where do you leave the trailer?Anywhere you want us to! Primarily, customers prefer that we drop off the trailer in the driveway or in the street in front of the house. We are able to drop the trailer virtually anywhere on your property; we’ve even parked them inside the customer’s garage!***Please consider all possibilities for placement. We Haul It will not be held responsible for any damage that occurs on any placement surface. ***
- Will my driveway be damaged?Since 1999, we have hauled debris for 1000’s of residential projects and this has never happened. Because we are depositing a mobile dump trailer on pneumatic tires, there will not be any damage that you might expect with a roll-off type dumpster.
- What if I need more than one trailer?99% of the time, we can deliver an empty trailer at the same time we are picking up a full one. This is called a “swap”. This means there is no down time for you or any hired workers who are helping to get the project done. The base rate (plus dump fees) applies for EACH trailer swapped. WE-HAUL-IT offers a $10.00 discount for each additional trailer brought to you when doing a “swap”.
- What do you do with my stuff?Because of the nature of our core business, most of what we haul away is destined for a variety of disposal facilities throughout the many counties we service. Occasionally, we have the opportunity to recycle.
- Can I use your trailers for moving my stuff from one place to another?We-Haul-It is not a moving company and our insurance prohibits us from doing so.